Friday, May 18, 2018

Agenda Monday May 21, 2018-Friday May 25, 2018

Agenda for Monday, May 14, 2018-Friday, May 18, 2018

American Red Cross: Positive Prevention PLUS 
Use of this curriculum is regulated by the California Education Code, particularly the California Healthy Youth Act. Therefore: 

• School districts must ensure that students in grades 7-12 receive comprehensive sexual health education and HIV/AIDS prevention education from instructors trained in the appropriate courses, will include the most recent medically accurate research on human sexuality, healthy relationships, pregnancy, HIV and other sexually transmitted infections.  
Cal Ed Code  51934(a), 51931(e); 

• Instruction must include information about the effectiveness and safety of all FDA approved methods that prevent or reduce the risk of contracting HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases. Cal Ed Code 51934(a)(4);



Monday, May 21, 2018

Objective: Recognize the possible consequences and responsibilities of intimate sexual activity.

Agenda:
QW:  What is the purpose of the urethra?  The prostate gland? 
female reproductive system,  questions, video clip


Homework: parent signature on HIV handout

No past due work prior to ecosystem unit will be accepted after Friday.

Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Recognize the possible consequences and responsibilities of intimate sexual activity.
Due today: nothing
Agenda: 
QW:  What are some methods of birth control that you have heard of?  How MIGHT they work?
Teen parent panel today or Wed. 
Homework: PLEASE CHECK THE BOARD FOR NO-NAME ASSIGNMENTS!

Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Objective: Recognize the possible consequences and responsibilities of intimate sexual activity.

Due today:  
Agenda: 
QW: 
Thank you to teen parents (everyone who saw them speak).
Everyone else:
Explain the difference between chemical contraception and barrier contraception.  What is the only 100% effective way to avoid pregnancy and STIs?

2nd and 3rd : contraceptives and STI effectiveness  
Teen pregnancy: Choices and responsibilities

Healthy Relationships: qualities of a good friend.
friendships


Homework: pregnancy worksheet signature. PLEASE CHECK THE BOARD FOR NO-NAME ASSIGNMENTS!.

Thursday, May 24, 2018
Objective: Recognize the possible consequences and responsibilities of intimate sexual activity.
Due today: Pregnancy worksheet signature
Agenda:
QW:  What are some things you look for in a friend and why are these important?
Qualities of a friend
Qualities of a partner

Signs of an unhealthy relationship
--> "protect yourself"/wheel
--> resources, consent. 
Homework:  protect yourself worksheet AND pregnancy worksheet signature. PLEASE CHECK THE BOARD FOR NO-NAME ASSIGNMENTS!


Friday, May 25, 2018
Objective: Recognize how to develop healthy relationships

Due today: Protect yourself worksheet AND Pregnancy worksheet signature 
Agenda:  
QW:  Explain what you might do if a friend told you, you couldn't be friends with one of your other friends, anymore?
Abstinence. 
Escape plan.
Assertive communication/Sample Pressure plans.
healthy relationships
Homework: PLEASE CHECK THE BOARD FOR NO-NAME ASSIGNMENTS!

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete