Friday, May 11, 2018

Agenda for Monday, May 14, 2018-Friday, May 18, 2018

American Red Cross: Positive Prevention PLUS 
Use of this curriculum is regulated by the California Education Code, particularly the California Healthy Youth Act. Therefore: 

• School districts must ensure that students in grades 7-12 receive comprehensive sexual health education and HIV/AIDS prevention education from instructors trained in the appropriate courses, will include the most recent medically accurate research on human sexuality, healthy relationships, pregnancy, HIV and other sexually transmitted infections.  
Cal Ed Code  51934(a), 51931(e); 

• Instruction must include information about the effectiveness and safety of all FDA approved methods that prevent or reduce the risk of contracting HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases. Cal Ed Code 51934(a)(4);



Monday, May 14, 2018

Objective: Recognize the possible consequences of contracting a disease on yourself and your loved ones
Due today- NOTHING

Agenda:
QW:  none 
Guest speaker


Homework: parent signature on HIV handout


Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Objective: Recognize the possible consequences of contracting a disease on yourself and your loved ones
Due today: signature of trusted adult
Agenda: 
QW:  List  several things that Roy "lost" due to his decision making.
List some of the people that were affected.

Poster return
check pre-test
Thank you notes
How a virus spreads (periods 1-3) plan slide show for third graders
Homework: HIV-myths, signature needed (4th-6th).  Make improvements on poster.  Due Friday.

Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Objective: Recognize the possible consequences of contracting a disease on yourself and your loved ones

Due today:  HIV-myths signature.
Agenda: 
QW: 4th-6th only:   What are some important "take-aways" from the HIV worksheet?  Where might your friend go if they want more information about HIV or STIs?
4th-6th Check HIV-myths signature
STI worksheet
virus Z

Homework: Make improvements on poster.  Due Friday.

Thursday, May 17, 2018
Objective: Recognize the possible consequences of contracting a disease on yourself and your loved ones 

Due today: nothing
Agenda:
QW:  In yesterday's virus Z simulation, how many were in eventually infected from the original 2? What happened with virus Z? What does the simulation have to do with STI's?

HIV/STI statistics  discuss story for STI's
male and female anatomy note taking  slides 13-21
Homework:  Make improvements on poster.  Due Friday. signatures due now for 1) pre-test, 2) HIV sheet, 3) STI worksheet

Friday, May 18, 2018
Objective: Recognize the possible consequences of contracting a disease on yourself and your loved ones

Due today: Poster on ecosystem improvements
Agenda:  
QW:  Why be concerned about STI's if some of them can be cured with antibiotics?


human reproductive systems 
Anonymous questions

Homework: 

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete